Publishing a website NOT built in Bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing a website NOT built in Bluevoda

I have several websites created using Bluevoda, & I understand how to publish these. But I also have a number of sites created outside Bluevoda (not by me) - how do I publish these. They will all be on seperate domain names, so will be add on domains, but these have not been created yet.

I've tried looking through the tutorials & forum, but I can't find the information I'm looking for. If someone could talk me through this step by step, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Val Wilson

Re: Publishing a website NOT built in Bluevoda

You have to ftp them to the folder.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry, I don't know what this means. How exactly do I do this?

Comment

Download filezilla (it's free), enter your VH logon details and you will see an explorer-type view with your computer files on the left and your server files on the right. You can either drag and drop your files or right click and choose 'upload'.

Comment

If you have VH you have a built in FTP program already. In the builder click tools, ftp then click connect. The left side of the screen is the files on your computer (in your BV folder) the right side will load the files in your public_html folder on the server. Click the up button to navagate to your documents and locate the file you want to upload and simply drag and drop them to the right side of the screen. Or you can do the same thing in your contol panel by clicking file manager once it loads click the upload icon and loacte the file that way.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Yeah BV's ftp program is a bit tempramental though. I find that Filezilla never lets me down.

Comment

Working...
            X