question please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question please

hi i have some files published to the domain www.lottostrategys.com which is the free domain that i got with vodahost when i signed up, i would like to delete these files, and also the domain name which i do not want to keep,i have tried to just publish a blankpage to this , public_html/lottostrategys.com but it is telling me that no such directory exists, i have my website www.theroofcleaners.com.au working fine now this i do not want to touch it is fine, it is just the website www.lottostrategys.com that i want deleted, which is showing an oder version of my roofcleaners website for so,e reason,

also i have a problem in the cpanel where the links for things will not work, sometimes i can get most of the links to work other times only a few will work, other times none of them will work, WHY WHY WHYwould this do this, does it do it to anyone else ?

thanks

Re: question please

Hi,

Once a Domain name is registered it remain active through out the subscription period.

Remove the "index" file from public_html/lottostrategys.com/ and the website cannot be found.

I would suggest you design a redirect page with a link to where you want the visitor to goto and publish it as the "index" page for http://www.lottostrategys.com/ and leave it there until the domain expires.

Secondly I suggest you use Blue FTP and remove all the other pages from the website too.

Your second problem maybe your ISP connection problem or a Browser problem or your Anti-Virus internet suite software as all the browsers had up their security against undesiorus websites.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
      Hi,

Once a Domain name is registered it remain active through out the subscription period.

Remove the "index" file from public_html/lottostrategys.com/ and the website cannot be found.

I would suggest you design a redirect page with a link to where you want the visitor to goto and publish it as the "index" page for http://www.lottostrategys.com/ and leave it there until the domain expires.

Secondly I suggest you use Blue FTP and remove all the other pages from the website too.

Your second problem maybe your ISP connection problem or a Browser problem or your Anti-Virus internet suite software as all the browsers had up their security against undesiorus websites.
      ok thanks alot , could you please show me how to do it in steps, i dont even know what blue ftp is, in my control panel, i cannot find where the files are for this domain, it is not listed as just lottostrategys , so im not sure what to do

also i had tried just publishing a blank page to the public_html/lottostrategys.com but it is telling me that the dirctory does not exist,

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        Hi,

also can you tell me why in the cpanel , the links will not work, im trying to open the file manager but the link will not activate or light up, some of the others do, but most of them will not work, so i am unable to navigate around the site, how am i supposed to fix this one i wonder ?

thanks

Comment

If this is your MAIN domain.. you cannot delete it. By main domain.. i mean the domain you set the account up with. You will have to have your entire account reset in order to remove it.

Just park the domain in vbs to the resident servers and it will just show an ad page. vbs (voda billing services) this is on your welcome email.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
            If this is your MAIN domain.. you cannot delete it. By main domain.. i mean the domain you set the account up with. You will have to have your entire account reset in order to remove it.

Just park the domain in vbs to the resident servers and it will just show an ad page. vbs (voda billing services) this is on your welcome email.

Karen
            thanks but i have no clue what it means to park the domain in vbs to the resident servers ?

can you please explain that to me in terms i might be able to understand ?

i should be able to find the files in the cpanel and delete them shouldnt i ? but i can not make any sense of the cpanel, though i have watched the tutorials , though for some there was no sound so they didnt make much sense to me, but i can get sound from you tube no problem, in the cpanel file manager there is just a whole bunch of files and stuff, nothing clearly labeled lottostrategys/index or whatever, ?

thanks appreciate it

Comment

Working...
            X