Haveing Problems with a Couple of Forms On My Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haveing Problems with a Couple of Forms On My Site

I don't think that I am doing anything wrong. Three forms that I created on my website work just fine. I have set the information required fields and they appear when i test my pages. The other two forms were set up the same way but when i test them, I don't have to put any information on the form and I hit send and it goes straight to the success page. I have loaded and reloaded the forms and they keep doing the same thing. I am just trying to figure out what is wrong. Like I said the other three work just fine and I placed the same settings. Can someone help?schedule an orientation form is ok
    rate this site form is ok
    testimonials form is ok
    (under services tab)group class registration don't work properly
    (under contact me tab) questions &comments don't work properly

Client Id # 27251

Re: Haveing Problems with a Couple of Forms On My Site

thank you for totally ignoring my question. If anyone can tell me what the full my sql host name is supposed to consist of maybe I could try another alternative.
    I have the installation page up finally, but the tutorial does not tell me how to fill it in

Comment

Have no idea as your link takes us to a blank white page.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

The website is back up. I erased the formmaker pro and affiliate pro installation attempts and my site reappeared. I am not going to try it again, so can someone please help me figure out why the other two forms won't work properly.

susanpie

Comment

Are you using the built in PHP form processor?

Comment

Yes, I am. A few of them work just fine. For some reason there are two that won't register the required fields that I set up. I received the forms if that was you checking them out yesterday, but of course they were blank. Do you have a solution on how this could be corrected

Susanpie

Comment

Rename your forms, form "Class Registration" to "Class_Registration" . No white spaces are allowed because they break the Javascript validation function.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X