how long to transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to transfer

I need to transfer my domain name to bluevoda. I am listed as the administrative contact but not the technical contact. I sent an email to the company concerned asking them to change all details and also to unlock my domain.

Question is, how long does all this take ?

regards dave
    Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Re: how long to transfer

Originally posted by davehurst
    I need to transfer my domain name to bluevoda. I am listed as the administrative contact but not the technical contact. I sent an email to the company concerned asking them to change all details and also to unlock my domain.

Question is, how long does all this take ?

regards dave
    It only depends on them. They could do it in 5 minutes, but they can also take a day or two, depending on their support efficiency
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: how long to transfer

I have transferred my domain name and it is being processed. I have also registered and paid voda to host my site. They have not contacted me regarding my site with a password etc to upload. Are they waiting for the finalization of the transfer before contacting me and providing the necessary information to upload???

Thanks
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X