Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is AdSense for Domains? Setup guide.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is AdSense for Domains? Setup guide.

What is AdSense for Domains?

AdSense for Domains allows publishers with unused domains to help users reach relevant information by presenting content on the domains.
    Users often type domains into their address bar or follow expired links leading to sites with no content. Instead of an "under construction" page or 404 error, AdSense for Domains provides links, search results, advertisements and other content. To do this, we use semantic technology targeted to the domain name. You earn revenue when users interact with the ads on your site.
    If you have a site that has content on it (e.g. articles, reviews, forums, blog postings or other text), then your site should be used with adsense for content. If you have a page with no content on it, then AdSense for Domains can help your users. To get started with AdSense for Domains, check out our setup instructions or search or browse our AdSense Help Forum for more information.

===

I do have about five domains bought from g.......com and hosted with vodahost. I added those sites with my vodahost domain. However, I am not using them or they don't have any content.

So, I was wondering if I could use them to earn some money. and now my question is - how to do it in vodahost?

if you know how to do it, could you please explain in step by step instructions.
    A very biggggggggggggggg thank you in advance.

Re: What is AdSense for Domains? Setup guide.

You dont do ANYTHING in vodahost.. you give google access to the domains..google does it all

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Let me add to this.....

1) This is INCREDIBLY lengthy and difficult to set up, despite Google's so called 'easy installation guide'

2) It's really not worth the effort. I have many 'spare' domains set up which are extremely well established. I get many hits to my adsense for domains sites but no clicks.

Stick to the normal adsense. Take those domains and put your own content on them and place adsense on their if you really want to make anything from it.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
        Let me add to this.....

1) This is INCREDIBLY lengthy and difficult to set up, despite Google's so called 'easy installation guide'

2) It's really not worth the effort. I have many 'spare' domains set up which are extremely well established. I get many hits to my adsense for domains sites but no clicks.

Stick to the normal adsense. Take those domains and put your own content on them and place adsense on their if you really want to make anything from it.

Thank you very much for your reply. You may close this post as a resolved question.

Comment

Working...
        X