Adding Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Video

I made a movie in windows movie maker and saved it as a .wmv file. I hit insert...advanced....and clicked on windows media player. I then clicked on the box and opened my videos to place the movie in the box and my video does not appear under my videos.

I then just save the video file to my desktop and tried again. This time the video did not appear on my desktop. Do I have to save the video file with a certain extension for it to appear when I click on windows media player in Blue Voda? Not sure at this point how to get the file to appear. It appears on my computer just fine and plays with Windows Media Player, but the Windows Media Player box doesn't seem to recognize the video.

Re: Adding Video

Most probably, when you double clicked the MP box to edit it and insert the file, you left the "File type" in the default settin that is for audio files. Click on "File types" and choose "Video Files, .avi, .wmv" . Now your video file should appear.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Okay, thanks...I placed my video on a page by itself...I saved it, previewed in browser....all is fine, EXCEPT when I try to publish the page with video, it just sits there and, when I finally close it to try it again....it keeps saying that BlueVoda is unresponsive.

Could it be having trouble publishing because the video file is really big? What do you suggest now?

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBuckley
        Okay, thanks...I placed my video on a page by itself...I saved it, previewed in browser....all is fine, EXCEPT when I try to publish the page with video, it just sits there and, when I finally close it to try it again....it keeps saying that BlueVoda is unresponsive.

Could it be having trouble publishing because the video file is really big? What do you suggest now?
        Files bigger than 7 - 9 Mb will load REALLY SLOW !.Depending on server and lines traffic speed might be as slow as 30 Kbs even on DSL. So every Mb will need 20 - 60 secs for downloading. I made my own video low resolution to get it both uploaded on the server and downloadable in an acceptable amount of time.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X