Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTP 404 not found

Hi

I have tried to publish my website. The home page is up. I also tried to install contacts and about us but when you click on the button the message reads HTTP 404 Not Found.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong please?

Thank you

www.pawsgalore.co.uk

Re: HTTP 404 not found

make sure the names of your pages as you saved them are EXACTLY as you have put them at the end of your links.

e.g. /contactus.html at the end of your link is no good if your page is saved as contact_us or ContactUs.

When you have checked this several times to ensure all is correct make sure ALL your pages are published and not just your home page.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You have spaces in your page names. You have already been told about this in other threads and how to correct it.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
        You have spaces in your page names. You have already been told about this in other threads and how to correct it.
        Thank you for your advice in the first comment. I will make changes. I havent asked this question before and after trawling through loads of other messages decided it would be quicker just to ask people directly to avoid further wasted hours. Thank you for helping me avoid this.

Comment

Working...
        X