how to do this in cs3 flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to do this in cs3 flash

hey every one second years with blue voda, still learning got my site from html to php from well explain single menu php.

my site is: http://www.gasconfort.com/

here is my question i have found a site on the net i have the tools and i have
    no luck with Google or youtube to find a tutorial... since i don't no how to phrase my question... would you mind keying me please for my search or even better, point me to a good tutorial

my tool is adobe cs3 flash thi is wath i trying for http://www.gaznrjraymond.ca/en/insta...s-services.php

(flash movie) tanks in advance sylvain dont be to hard on me for my writting im french lol

Re: how to do this in cs3 flash

Hi beast,

I'm using CS3... You can have a look at my flash.... http://www.property101.info

I think I should be able to do something like what you showed... Let me give it a try... I'll explain the details once I am done... Should be in a day or two...

Regards,
    Foo
    Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

Originally posted by mingswanfoo View Post
      Hi beast,

I'm using CS3... You can have a look at my flash.... http://www.property101.info

I think I should be able to do something like what you showed... Let me give it a try... I'll explain the details once I am done... Should be in a day or two...

Regards,
      Foo
      tanks foo in advance if i find something i will let you no

Comment

I found that www.learnflash.com has some pretty good tutorials. See the bottom right side of the home page.

Thanks Foo, I'll check that site out too

Randall
        Last edited by coffee4uandme; 04-11-2009, 04:52 PM. Reason: added content
        www.SflaMarineRepair.com
        Have a Great day!

Comment

beast,

I've tried to do it... I don't know if there is an easier way but if you paste it in many layers & move it 1 pixel at a time in Flash CS3, and change the FPS (Frames Per Second). You shall get something like what I did in www.property101.info (see the picture with the condominium) sliding.. If you want it to "Pause" for 1 or 2 second before it slides again, you just need to drag the frame longer. I don't have much time to do the whole thing cause I am trying to finish my site too. However, once you understand it, you'll do fine. Each frame represents 1 second.

Give me your email address. I'll send what I did, just open the CS3 file and you'll understand what I've mentioned. For preview in CS3, go to "File" > "Publish Preview" > "Flash".

Regards,
          Foo
          Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

Originally posted by mingswanfoo View Post
            beast,

I've tried to do it... I don't know if there is an easier way but if you paste it in many layers & move it 1 pixel at a time in Flash CS3, and change the FPS (Frames Per Second). You shall get something like what I did in www.property101.info (see the picture with the condominium) sliding.. If you want it to "Pause" for 1 or 2 second before it slides again, you just need to drag the frame longer. I don't have much time to do the whole thing cause I am trying to finish my site too. However, once you understand it, you'll do fine. Each frame represents 1 second.

Give me your email address. I'll send what I did, just open the CS3 file and you'll understand what I've mentioned. For preview in CS3, go to "File" > "Publish Preview" > "Flash".

Regards,
            Foo

tanks foo for your time i will be glad to have a look at it here is my email: syl20_717********.com
            (at)hotmail

Comment

Hi beast,

I've emailed it... as I mentioned, you just need to do lots of layer to make the motions look smooth..
              Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

thanks foo i have receive your email i will look at it this week for sure thank in advance i will get back at you asp

and coffe thanks for the link for the tutorial on flash

Comment

No problem beast... Just trying to help...
                  Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

There are like a "million" free tutorials :), in youtube.
                    It is just basic Flash thats being used in the example. View tutorials on how to use a mask and scrolling actions.
                    good luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X