Ways to protect my web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to protect my web site

Hi people,My web is www.Towncar2fly.com . I was almost scammed by one of those SEO companies.I made a review and found out they are scammers,They didn't take my money ,but they are still threatening me and using scare tactics since they don't accept cancellations:So my concern is: Can they do anything to my Web page? they don't have my passwords but one of the review I read says they did to his web page and didn't have the passwords either.
    How can VodaHost help here?
    Please any tip is welcome,Thanks

Re: Ways to protect my web site

If you paid by credit card simply initiate a charge back. if they dont have access or if you didnt sign for them to contact vodahost and get access.. then they cant do anything.

Let them spout to the wind. LOL better yet tell them to call me.. I almost bet you I KNOW THEIR ***** and weve had converstations before. I like when they threaten me.. i let them know i record it... let them know their calls are traceable and they can and will be held accountable for all employees making threats, harassment and that theyve been sued before and just open under a new name... give them suggestions ... like CruksRUS.com .. a couple of the owners have done time.. MUGSHOTSFORSEO.com is another good one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Karen, I was very worry about the posibility they shut down my website,you gave me back a peace of mind.They coud'nt take a penney so Thank you, thank you!!!!!

Comment

Good call Karen LOLOL
        The Female Zone

Comment

Try "Deny IP Manager" in your cPanel.

Type in the domain name only and it will resolved to their IP address and deny access to your website.

But it is not 100% guaranteed as there are always ways of getting around it.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Well if you didnt give them access to anything they cant. change your passwords if you are truly worried. The worst they can do is put your link in bad directories.. but this takes time.. and they dont get PAID to do it.. so I doubt they would bother. This would only hurt you if it was several hundred and google decided to bother checking these directories.. which in most cases they dont. They would have done WORSE damage had you allowed them ANY access to make ANY changes to your site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you all for your help,I changed my password for a strongest one and "Deny IP Manager" I added two of the domain address this people use for extra protection.
              Thanks

Comment

After I sent the ticket it's working again, I still don't know what happenned.

Comment

Working...
                X