Form Doesnt Work In Live Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Doesnt Work In Live Mode

With the assistance of a friend I have created an enquiry form on my contact page. It all looks fine in Dreamweaver and I can see the textareas in Dreamweaver in the correct place. Once I have uploaded the page to the site through FTP the areas for text input show up as grey areas but you can't input anything and if you hit submit instead of emailing the non completed enquiry to me it goes to the 404 error message and redirects me to the home page.

The page in question is www.kdgasheatingderbyshire.co.uk/contact_us.aspx.

Can anybody please tell me where I/we are going wrong?

Regards

Liz

Re: Form Doesnt Work In Live Mode

Let others confer! But aspx is an MS language/extension & VH servers are Linux based.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So can I change the form the page is saved in and it will work???????????????

Comment

If i am correct? Then no. (But as mentioned, let others confer)
        Any particular reason for not using the BV form or Navaldesign's form builder.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Having built the rest of the site using Dreamweaver I have continued with Dreamweaver. Didn't get on with BV when I tried building a site with it 18 months ago and needed a shopping basket so at that time I went to osCommerce to build that site (built two other site with osC but never put a form in any of them) so this time I tried Dreamweaver for this simple site as I was given Dreamweaver as a present and it had been recommended to use as I am a coding dummy. I dont know anything about Navaldesigns form builder - might that help me????

Liz

Comment

Working...
          X