Type/ Fonts are inconsistent sizes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type/ Fonts are inconsistent sizes..

Hey guys....when im using Blue Voda to design a web site the font sizing is exactly what i want but when i upload it etc and view it in a browser several phrases etc are bolded when they shouldnt be....ive tried to get rid of fire walls, delete formating, and white listed Blue in my main system but so far i have had NO luck in getting the proper font sizing on the page!...driving me nuts..;) any thoughts or help would be appreciated...domain is stopslicingnow.com

Re: Type/ Fonts are inconsistent sizes..

try correcting those changes one at a time. Say if you edit one textbox you close the webpage and click save the changes. Sometimes when multiple corrections are made, it doesnt load the changes and that makes you confuse supposing it has. Good luck.

Comment

Yes a good tip from Flyer and I have also experienced 'text boxes' playing me up. What I've done in the past is delete the offending ones and reinstert a NEW text box and basically re-type the content. This works for me.

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks guys...will give it a try...damn frustrating though when what you want to create or "see" cant be put on the page! cheers jack

Comment

Working...
        X