Increasing web traffic and sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing web traffic and sales

I have spend the past few months working really hard on my website and it seems we still aren't getting as much traffic to our site as we want. I have written quite a fair few articles and put some backlinks for people to click to take them directly to our site. We are a pua company in ireland and we are currently scheduling bootcamps for the month of may. Already we had 6 people take a bootcamp with us, in which we only charged a €50 fee just to get the business up and running.

Alot of other dating bootcamps acroos the uk and america charge so much more, but our instructors have alot of experience in the field of seduction and have already helped alot of guys improve their dating lives with women.

Our first bootcamp was 2 weeks ago and it turned out to be a great start for the company and a success for our clients who attended.

We want alot more people in ireland and the uk to hear about our services and products so that we consistently get more and more traffic.

Can anyone here please share with me some ideas on how we can increase or sales or perhaps how we can improve the quality of our website that would actually inspire someone to sign up or buy one of our products.

Check out our website at http://www.kamalifestyles.com

Please take a look at my site and give an honest review of your thoughts on how it can be improved.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: Increasing web traffic and sales

It would takes hours to tell you everything.

You really need to do some research and hit the book stores. Traffic comes from any and everywhere.

You can learn seo and you need to be anywhere and everywhere for dating in the area you want to target. On and off the internet.

The more people see you the more they will remember you. Find your niche and make sure you see what people are truly looking for with a keyword software. Wordtracker is good and it is free. Google keyword tool as well.
    Remember marketing and building a business takes time.

Your site looks great but you need to fix your title tag (every page needs one). Make it what your site is about, not to long and only use relevant keywords in your keyword tag that has to do with that page.

also get a http://www.google.com/webmasters account, it is free.

P.s.
    No one answered you more than likely because it is such a broad question.
    Best of luck
    www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

Working...
    X