Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move blue voda to new computor

www.fmspanishpromotions.com

hi i have got a new computor so i need to move my blue voda to the new one, i have downloaded the blue voda and now have the link on my new comp, but how do i log in to my account and get all my pages on the new computor. many thanks debby
    Debby

Re: move blue voda to new computor

Hi Debby:

You will need to find some way to copy the files to your new computer .. you will log into your control panel the very same way that you used to ... that information will stay the same .. copy your images and everything to your new computer in your new folder in blue voda .. if you have no way of copying you can always email your files as well to yourself ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi, many thanks for your reply. i have put the files on to an external disc copyier which copied all the pages but it wouldnt let me put it on the new bv icon how do i actually do this. thank you debby
      Debby

Comment

www.fmspanishpromotions.com

hi i now have all my images located in the bv files but i am still unsure how to get them on the website, as each page with a picture doesnt recognise where my images are , so the pages are coming up without the pictures. is it a case of doing each image on every page again.
        many thanks for your help. debby
        Debby

Comment

If you still have the old computer, and a jump drive, you can use windows explorer, find the BlueVoda folder and copy all the folders in it, and then install them in the same place on the new computer. This will give you your pics and all your pages like the old one. Then the program will know where they are. Good Luck!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
          X