Carousel of images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carousel of images

On my site: click here I used lightbox, but what I really want is a carousel of images that the visitor can scroll through.
    I checked Dynamic Drive and there is one that I found that might be what I want. But man, I can't figure out how to incorporate it into my site. The instructions read like chinese to me - I am a drag and drop queen, and can't follow their instructions, and don't know how to put it into
    BV.
    Help, in the most basic language and terms you can manage!!

Re: Carousel of images

Hi, if your not to confident with coding, you may find something like this an easy alternative. Just make the album on this site & they will give you a link to paste into your site.

Had to laugh when i see the sites unusual & rare name. I was chatting with a friend yesterday that is researching his family tree with the name (R Caligari) with the family originally being from Malta, but now living in the UK. Any possible connections?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ha, no, The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari is a German expressionist film of the 1920's in which the viewer finally realizes nothing is as it seems. It's a movie reference that those of us in the biz recognize. Or should.
      Thanks for the help. I'll try it.

Comment

Hmm, not really what I was looking for.
        This is what I want. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...epcarousel.htm
        I want a gallery like their demo 3. where the visitor can control the images. I'd also like to be able to put some kind of label on the images to explain them as I have on the lightbox in BV

Comment

Hi, i can only suggest following instructions as it would take ages to explain to not any better than whats on the actual site.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X