Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Embed a Form within a Form

Help,

I have two websites with forms: www.backpainfreein1day.com and www.backpainfreein1day.com/landingpage1. They both have forms with a background, which I have found is the best way to make the site look clean. On the first website, I have placed an aWeber form in the text within the form and it works fine (add your name and email for a free product). However, on the 2nd page, the aWeber form does not work.

I called aWeber and they said that their product will not work with in a form.

Does anyone know how to make this work or is there a better way for me to design my page so it will look the same, yet still have an aWeber form that works?

Re: How To Embed a Form within a Form

Yes.. dont build your website within a form.. use a table instead

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: How To Embed a Form within a Form

Thanks Karen.

I tested it and it worked. Yea! However, I really want to be able to center the table on the web page. Do you know how to auto center a table? I tried the properties alignment for centering but it didn't work. I assume it centers the images or text within a table. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X