publish to addon domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publish to addon domain

it seems that every thing is OK, till i publish to my addon domain, the index file take its place in addon domain`s root folder but when access the site i found nothing /blue voda logo etc/ whats wrong then? i have another account in bv that have also un addon domain but i did have this kind of trouble. i did here exsactly what have done before. any help please.

Re: publish to addon domain

Hi,

You have to set up your addon in "cPanel > Addon Domain" first and a Folder will be created in public_html with your domain name without the ".com". [under File Manager]

Publish your BV webpages to "public_html/youraddondomain"
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Zuriatman/ Allstars

Providing you have created an Addon Domain in your CP, The following statement by Zuriatman may or may not be correct.

'Publish your BV webpages to "public_html/youraddondomain"'

For your info, every addon domain I've added, I've had to include the extension when publishing eg "public_html/youraddondomain.co.uk"

Depends on your CP

So while trying not to confuse 'allstars' if one way doesn't work the other way will.

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

also be sure your add on domain is pointed to your voda host servers .. if the domain was purchased elsewhere, log into your domain registrar, change the name servers and point to voda host servers, if the add on domain was purchased with voda host, log into your vbs billing with vodahost and do the same .. this vbs billing information would have been included in your domain registration with voda host .. or also found in your welcome email when hosting was purchased .. which is where you will find the two domain server numbers to make these changes ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for all of you, in BV I have 2 account each account has a primary domain and addon domain. first one has no broblem. the second`s problem is that I can`t publish to addon domain. i did exactly the same steps i done with first account, there is no problem with DNS or Document Root, i tried to publish to public_html/rr.org and to public_html/rr. of course i changed the document root name /directory/ for both rr and rr.org. both way worked fine and the published files takes their place in root directory. but when access the url ex (rr.org) nothing change. i named my index file (index) , (index.html), (index.htm) and (index.bvp) none of these way worked. i did the same now in my first account and i published the same files to addon domain, everything went fine without any trouble. what does this mean? i bought my new addon domain from BV so it should work i think. any suggestion please?

Comment

ladyeye, i read again what you said, you are right. big thaks for you. thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X