need to have word with vodahost or navaldesign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to have word with vodahost or navaldesign

help desk threat to ban me, done nothing as far as can see.

Re: need to have word with vodahost or navaldesign

What's on?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

every time someone posts on a thread that i have posted on i get two emails one telling me that one has post , and one from help desk thanking me for my submitted ticket this also evry time someone post a reply
      and now there say i will be band i have done up an email to send them saying what is going ,
      but before sending it thought i might be able to run it past you first.
      thanks

Comment

Really don't know what that could be. You'd better send that email explaing your problem. On the other hand, you can get in your CP in the forum and disable the email notification for new posts. Also check your autoresponders in your Vodahost CP. It's really weird.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have turn the one in forum of, but vodahost one seems to be ok
          i only get these email from the forum.
          Ticket ID: FNH-222877
          Subject: Re: Reply to post 'Adding a calendar to my website...'
          Department: VodaHost Customer Support
          Priority: Low

You can check the status or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.vodahost.com/
          Email: anonymo@aliensanonymous.org
          when i click link enter nae password i get
          Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this ticket. in /home/voda/public_html/support/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 120
          can you check email out i don't want to afend them. i'm just miffed

Comment

I tried to find ***** but i thinkhe's done for today. I'll contact him tomorrow morning and see what he thinks of this thing. It's really strange. Anyway, *****, me or someone else will let youknow. Please send that email explaining the problem as you have seen it. I'll let you know tomorrow morning
            Navaldesign

Comment

ok will do that thanks for your help. your top Dude

Comment

I think you have an autoreply on which is causing a mail loop, we have received over 30 tickets from you today with the exact same thing. Please
                be kind enough to look into this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

not from me, i.ve been at work all day

Comment

For now disabling the forum email notification might work. Give it some time.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

thanks : think i might have found the problem in vodahost cp i created a email address in the email the same as the one voda gave me.
                      so i had one in mail anonymo@aliensanonymous.org
                      and the same in webmail i think this might be why, went to the webmail and smorgageboard i'm in the middle of deleting the mail one and redoing webmail one to look the way i want. hope this works if not see you all around some time because i've been banned. thanks naval
                      party on Dude's

Comment

have changed all mail addresses on site tested seems ok, now for for the big one. i'am switching the instant email notification back on in the forum and going to work,
                        i will see later if it has worked if not i Apologise to the help desk in advance and i won't be back.
                        if not i thank you every one for your help and good luck the your sites

Comment

Working...
                        X