rotating banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotating banners

Is it possible to make roating banners fade or slide in rather than just suddenly change?

thank you.
    Richrd.

Re: rotating banners

Originally posted by RichardM View Post
    Is it possible to make roating banners fade or slide in rather than just suddenly change?

thank you.
    Richrd.
    www.successmartialarts.com.au
    With an external script. LINK
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No, the ad banner rotator does not provide any other features than rotating through. You could check www.dynamicdrive.com and find a script that you could apply on your website as the slideshow with the features that you have asked for ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Richard take a look at this prior thread that helped me resolve the same question you are having.
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ade-blend.html.
        Tip: follow the General's (collectors-info) instrucions and you should be ok. It took me a while to get it right (with my limited knowledge) BUT WELL WORTH THE EFFORT. Works great and the transition makes it look *****er than the BV banner rotator. I added text to the image using another tool and was happy with the results. Thanks to the General for this one.
        One last thing, this link provided by in the thread above was the that helped me the most http://www.collectors-info.com/testi...mage_show.html

Comment

Thank you. it worked!
          Richard
          www.successmartialarts.com.au

Comment

Stoygordo, what tool did you use to add text?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardM View Post
              Stoygordo, what tool did you use to add text?
              I'm very sorry I hadn't checked this thread. I'm glad it works though. I used Paint Shop Pro to add the text, but I've tried software that comes with different digital cameras and find some have the same option and are easy to use. Some include changing font style, size and color. P.S.P has these features. You add the tex on top and it saves as one file.

Tip: save a separate copy of the pic you want to add text to and work on that one. This way you can always have the original in case you want to reuse it.

Comment

Working...
              X