Windows Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player

When I add the Windows Media Player from the site builder, i get a Windows Media Player, how do I get to insert Windows Media Player 11 as it has more features that I would like to use?

Pete
    www.PhotoToCanvasCreations.com

Re: Windows Media Player

You cant force a specific version when you insert it. Usually if its out of date the user will get a pop up that a newer version is available to download.

If you want it to use MORE features put it in an html box and code in those features.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The reason that i asked that question was that when I viewed a video on my computer it played in WMP 11, and I noticed that in WMP11 you could copy the code and embed it on your site sort of like YouTube. I would like to be able to take a video and embed the code in html rather than have the video play thru the WMP and take forever to start playing.

Comment

In order to EMBED a video or a wmp11 you must save the file.. upload it to your server and then in the EMBED CODE edit the location of the file in an html box in bv.

Thats what i said before. You have to MANUALLY CODE ITS LOCATION.. but that doesnt mean the viewer will see it in WMP11

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

try this player it is a very good web based player called the JW Player. it is very versatile and can play any type of media file. it is web based so the media plays on the page and doesn't open a media player that is based on the computer. just download it and they will give you instructions on what to do after that. there is a page they send you to where you choose the parameters and file location, and they give you a code. just embed that code into an html box in blue voda and you have it.
          in order for others to be able to embed the code into their site, all you have to do is put the code in a text area so that others can easily copy the code and then they can embed it into their own site.
          $T3V3

Comment

actually to let others embed the code, when you are in the setup wizard for the player go down to the bottom and click the embed code. it will then give you some code to put in the text area so people can embed the video.
            $T3V3

Comment

Working...
            X