tiled shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiled shape

1. I have a tiled shape (with the zen rocks) on both the following pages and one or the other seems to come up skewed when it is published, but it is ok when I preview it. Any ideas?

www.successmartialarts.com.au
    www.successmartialarts.com.au/kids.html

2. On these pages i have a gif template as a background and have used "image effects" "colors" "gold" to get the color I want. Is there any way i can hold the color because it keeps reverting to the original color every time I do "undo" for anything else.

Thank you!!
    Richard

Re: tiled shape

Hi, try tiling a table box with the stone image as the background & set at 1,1,0,0,0 on the table properties, as it will bring the kbs down from 260kb to about 8kb. Remember to also select repeat vertical. If you would like to stay with using the shape for this? try cutting the shape & pasting straight back into the page, save & republish. But do this via the edit on the main menu & not right clicking with the mouse.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you. I did all that and all I get in the table is a transparent blackness with no image

Comment

Works fine for me except your Adult link does not work.

If you are having problem with viewing it may be you need to optimize your internet browser, whichever you are using IE or Firefox.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardM View Post
          Thank you. I did all that and all I get in the table is a transparent blackness with no image
          Even with this, did you preview?
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris. It is now working. Zuriatman, thank you. If I've got trouble with my browser, others may too!

I really appreciate the support on this forum.

Regards,
            Richard

Comment

P.S. Zuriatman, the adult button isn't working because i haven't set that page up yet!

Comment

Working...
              X