best commerce site builder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best commerce site builder?

i have a customer that wants to build a website with 560 products. we have already built a site using soho and we realize the amount of work it would take to put this many products in a soho site. any reccommendations as to the builder where it would be easier than entering one product at a time.
    thanks
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: best commerce site builder?

I could load a sohosite with that many products in under 4 hours.. fact ive done 4000 .. you need a csv file, a clear idea of your categories and about an hour to code those categories onto the csv file.. and upload the images to the image folder.. then about ten minutes.. bam a fully loaded store.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

Complete noobie here. I also have a lot of products I'd like to add using soho. Could you elaborate on your last post with some specifics please?
      Thanks,
      T

Comment

Originally posted by ttost View Post
        Complete noobie here. I also have a lot of products I'd like to add using soho. Could you elaborate on your last post with some specifics please?
        You have got to be kidding!
        These forums work as a complete archive of methods, techniques, and specific solutions to just about every situation one may encounter using the technologies and tools VodaHost makes available to all customers, as well as is the Community Resource for dealing with specific challenges that may arise.

However, these Forums are not the place to ask for personal step-by-step instructions - we have Tutorials, Guides, and other learning aids for everyone to use and become familiar with. If there is a particular problem, we even have Rules on How To Ask For Assistance (among others) that are clearly posted throughout the VodaTalk Forums.

Rather than simply "musing" about using Soholaunch or how it works, have you reviewed the Tutorials to prepare you to use it effectively? Have you downloaded it into you account to begin applying the knowledge you gained from the Tutorials? Have you pored over all the threads and posts within the Soholaunch Forum to have a broader overview of Soholaunch to better avoid pratfalls or challenges others have experienced?

If you had, you would know how simple it is to actually "load" inventory into Soholaunch, or even how to locate a 3rd party software to automate very large data files.

It's good to see you joined the VodaHost Community ..... take advantage of the superior resources offered to make your online dreams come true. It's all up to you.

Comparing Shopping Carts
        Soholaunch Tutorials
        Soholaunch User Manual
        Soholaunch Forums
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by ttost View Post
          Hi Karen,

Thanks,
          T
          If you check the soho users manual it pretty much lays out this information for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X