publich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publich

Hello everybody in blue voda, I fis a site with blue voda and the program was missing some pretty cool thing for me to learn like that tells me is a link for me to download the complete manual of the program may be in English not badly fas I trduzir in english.

I also wanted to know how I will register with blue voda for me to publish my site.Obrigado ....

Re: publicar

kemo sabe yo no sabe nada. Boa nochte not many here speak ANY portuguese. English please then we might b able to decipher your linking and understanding.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: publich

Originally posted by chaves View Post
      Hello everybody in blue voda, I fis a site with blue voda and the program was missing some pretty cool thing for me to learn like that tells me is a link for me to download the complete manual of the program may be in English not badly fas I trduzir in english.

I also wanted to know how I will register with blue voda for me to publish my site.Obrigado ....

Hi.. the blue voda website building tutorials and more information is located here on the forum .. as well, any questions you have related to any difficulties you are having using blue voda may be asked here on the forum .. i also offer a handy pdf download for you to view some simple website building tips in written format ..

to register and order your voda hosting account - remember, you can choose a free domain name with your order for a voda hosting account, required to use and publish blue voda ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X