IP address issue, server and publishing issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP address issue, server and publishing issue

I've looked throughout he tutorial and I am trying to locate my IP address in order for me to publish my site and link all my pages together. I am having a problems because I don't know where to locate my IP address at or server name. I've looked through the forum and tutorial and it states that I can locate my IP address in my welcome email, but that wasn't in there either. My domain name is likeatrueplayer.com, i have to link a success page and failure page to that. Also, if I have 3 pages to link together will they all use the same server and IP address? Someone please help, this is the only hold up for me to get my site up and running.

Re: IP address issue, server and publishing issue

All this information was included in your welcome email when you purchased hosting with vodahost.

Common causes of this problem are
    1.) new purchase.. 48 hours to set up the account and get the welcome email which is not the same as your purchase receipt

2.)You arent hosting with vodahost. In this instance you cannot proceed with blue voda to the publish stage. blue voda only works with vodahost hosting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: IP address issue, server and publishing issue

Karen thank you so much for the information. Now if I have the web page, a success page and a failure page....will all three pages use the same info to publish them? I just checked and I haven't recieved my welcome email yet, so I just emailed customer support to see what's going on. Again thank you.

Dante

Comment

Working...
      X