Getting the ABVFP captcha to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the ABVFP captcha to work

I am posting on this forum to see if someone can help me to get my ABVFP captcha to work. I posted on this form about this a while ago but I put editting the forms on hold while I finish off the other projects for my site.

You can read the old thread here:

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms/46607-captcha-not-working-whats-wrong.html

A guy by the screen name of navaldesign said that someone professional needs to get into control panel to edit the session. I don't know what the heck does that mean but I really would like to get it up and ready.

The javascript validations are working and so are the php validations but the captcha is not.

See the form here

~Knute~
    ----------------------------
    Commercial Real Estate Investing Courses on Demand

"Don't tell me what I cannot do"
    - John Locke (Terry O'Quinn from LOST)

Re: Getting the ABVFP captcha to work

I have programmed ABVFP and there is no reason (to my knowledge) why the captcha should not worked.

As i mentioned, the ONLY way to find out what happens, is to enter your account- which means that you should send me your account login details.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Alright. How do I hand them over to you? Do I PM you? You can PM me and I will reply to that message.
      ~Knute~

Comment

This forum has no PM system, so just use my contact form on my site.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Can you help me with this too, I can't get that feature to work either.

I'm also trying to delete a duplicate form in my admin area on the DBTechnosystems site.

www.atlantaam1.com

Comment

Originally posted by rvwilliams32 View Post
            Can you help me with this too, I'm also trying to delete a duplicate form in my admin area on the DBTechnosystems site. Please help

www.atlantaam1.com

Deleting the duplicate form entry is possible through your account CPanel, MySQL databases, phpMyAdmin.

You must delete the entry from the table ABVFP_Forms in the ABVFP database.

You issue with the captcha is different: you have left there http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/captcha.php

You should have replaced yourdomain.com with the actual domain name. Attention: the link to the captcha is contained TWICE in there, you must change it in both parts.
            Navaldesign

Comment

http://www.atlantaam1.com/performance_registration.html

Comment

Originally posted by kukie19 View Post
                Alright. How do I hand them over to you? Do I PM you? You can PM me and I will reply to that message.
                I see that your captcha is now working.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Cool, it's working. You are great. Man you have so much information.
                  I have one last one for you.

I would like to add a donation pay pal to this same form, I would also like for the user to be able to download a printer friendly version, or export it into word.

Comment

You can't add a donation button to the form, because such a button IS a form itself. Place it beside, under, anywhere you like but not on the form.

Printer friendly version: create the form as if it was a printed form, in word or excel or any other software, convert it to PDF, upload it on your site, and simply add a link to it.

Export in word: not sure what you mean: export in word the form submitted data ? or export the form itself in word from BV?? What are you trying to do ?
                    Navaldesign

Comment

So they have completed there form, and they want to export there form with all of there information for there records. How can I allow them to export it into MS Word or PDF.

Comment

You can't, this requires extensive coding by an experienced coder, and that would certainly cost, plus a Word template (specificaly made for the particular form) or a PDF library (there are some free ones) to export to PDF.

The simple autoresponder email isn't enough? They can print it...
                        Navaldesign

Comment

I guess it could work.

Thanks maybe I'm trying to be too technical.

Comment

Someone done hijacked my thread but oh well. Anyway....

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                            This forum has no PM system, so just use my contact form on my site.
                            Ok... I am going to give it another try. I already used that contact form a few days ago or last week and was told to use the forum. Now I am here going in circles.

I just hope that this guy who responded the last time will be a little nicer this time.
                            ~Knute~

Comment

Ok... I am going to give it another try. I already used that contact form a few days ago or last week and was told to use the forum. Now I am here going in circles.
                              As i mentioned in my email, ABVFP is a free product. So i can't afford providing personal help through email to each and everyone that mails me, when this help exceeds viewing a simple issue and giving advice.

I just hope that this guy who responded the last time will be a little nicer this time.
                              What are you refering to ????

I really can't find the email that i sent you, but i don't think i've been unpolite or anything else. I just mentioned that, AS STATED in the ABVFP download page: "Support by email for VH customers is free of charge, a minimum fee might be required for non VH users. Technical assistance which requires us to login in your own account and investigate / solve any issues, is only provided on an agreed, paid for basis."

Further more, despite my TOS (see above text in blue) I DID offer to solve your issue (which, by the way, was due to mistaken code in your form page and not a ABVFP or server issue, see email that i sent you)
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X