Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up an event registration form

My site is www.lackeyfoundation.org.

I would like to setup a freature on my site where users can signup and pay for fundraising event on my site. I have created a form www.lackeyfoundation.org/registration.html where users info is emailed to use but I am having trouble understanding how to setup the payment part using paypal.
    My questions are 1) How do I setup a form where the users personal information is email to me and still have the ability to use paypal for payments. 2) Can I use the shopping cart feature to allow users to register for mutliple events? My goal is to have something similar to eventbrite.com where users can select a link on my events page www.lackeyfoundation.org/events.html register and pay.

Thank You

Forms and paypal

My site is www.lackeyfoundation.org.

I would like to setup a freature on my site where users can signup and pay for fundraising event on my site. I have created a form www.lackeyfoundation.org/registration.html where users info is emailed to use but I am having trouble understanding how to setup the payment part using paypal.
    My questions are 1) How do I setup a form where the users personal information is email to me and still have the ability to use paypal for payments. 2) Can I use the shopping cart feature to allow users to register for mutliple events? My goal is to have something similar to eventbrite.com where users can select a link on my events page <A onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview ('/outgoing/http_www_lackeyfoundation_org_');" href="http://www.lackeyfoundation.org/" target=_blank rel=nofollow>www.lackeyfoundation.org/events.html register and pay

Comment

Re: Setting up an event registration form

Yes all of that you can do with pay pal. Pal Pals customer support is great and you can call them and they will answer.
      Tha is all I use is Pay Pal. Explaning it on here would be the same as you reading in Pay Pal.

Pay Pal has made it even easier to set up pay pal buttons, so I bet you can figure it out.
      www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

Re: Forms and paypal

You need a custom cart to do this with paypal. You could use soholaunch to do this and build your whole site too. You could use Mals ecart.. i think it might generate the form and payment at the same time or Naval or i can do a custom paypal cart for a small fee.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And.. in the future DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS ON THE SAME TOPIC.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Alternatively, you could use Eventbrite embeddable registration form to place the registration and payments functionality on your own page -- http://www.eventbrite.com/t/how-to-use-ticket-widget

Cheers,

Jack

Comment

Working...
            X