Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to create newsletter

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to make a newsletter form that connects with a database that will keep the clients emails so that I can send them newsletters.

I have set up an email account in my CP, opened the webmail account, set up a database in MySQL and am trying to get ABVFP in my cp. I downloaded ABVFP and then ftp-ed (bv style) the appropriate files to my public_htmlyan (website #2) but when I get the part where it says to type:

I get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /ABVFP/dbts_install.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.yogaandnature.ca Port 80 Thanks in advance,Natalie

Re: Trying to create newsletter

The ABVFP folder doesn't seem to exist in your site. You have either missed something in the upload process, or you have mistyped something or you have named it something else.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X