Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want text to show with NO FILL on top of a shape. Can anyone tell me how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want text to show with NO FILL on top of a shape. Can anyone tell me how?

I said it all in the subject line, I guess. But I'm finding when I place text over a star, for instance, when I preview in browser, the words are outlined in white. In PowerPoint and such, I can ask for NO FILL, but not in BV. Any advice?

Much appreciated!
    Lori
    Public Speaker/Writer
    www.LoriKirstein.com
    If you're going to tell the people the truth, you'd better make them laugh!

Re: Want text to show with NO FILL on top of a shape. Can anyone tell me how?

It should be transparent by default, but you can highlight the text & select background colour & click on the text "reset background".
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you so much. I'll give that a try.

Have a good day!

Lori
      Lori
      Public Speaker/Writer
      www.LoriKirstein.com

Comment

That didn't work, actually. I don't see anything that says reset. I tried right clicking, and I also tried highlighting the text. Neither works.

Any ideas?
        Lori
        Public Speaker/Writer
        www.LoriKirstein.com

Comment

How do I make text with no background color?

Hi everyone,

I have a site - www.LoriKirstein.com - with words that keep coming up with a white background. When I go in to try to change this, my only choices are other colors - nothing like "no background".

Can anyone advise me?

Thank you!

Lori
          Lori
          Public Speaker/Writer
          www.LoriKirstein.com

Comment

Re: How do I make text with no background color?

Actually, I think I found the answer! If you turn the thing into a jpeg, no background. BUT, the letters end up looking really jagged. Is there a solution to that?

Always one more question, isn't it?

Lori
            Public Speaker/Writer
            www.LoriKirstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X