Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help

Hi guys
    I'm using your excellent program (Blue-voda-builder) and I'd like to receive you advice.
    I want to insert into my site video made with video-program called CAMTHASIA. Do you have any idea how to do it? All the video-features of Blue-voda-builder (media-player, Quick-time etc) seems to be not suitable to the CAMTHASIA video.

I'll really appreciate your help!

Thanks a lot

Re: Need your help

Perhaps the video needs converting into another format .. what format (file extension) does camtasia give you when you create the video?? Perhaps you need only to use the html code in an html box on your blue voda page???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Not sure on this one, but would of thought CAMTHASIA would of produced a flash file to enable putting it on your website.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

OK, CAMTHAZIA program recording in mpeg-4 or avi. formats. I'm sure that avi. is supported by "Media player" of BV, but I can't see nothing - when I trying to preview the page - it shows me that some plug-in is missing (something like "videox/movie"). May I get this plun-in from the web?

Thanks a lot

Comment

Help! I can't figure out how to post a question.....

Comment

Working...
          X