No announcement yet.

question about ftp access to site.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about ftp access to site.....

probably one for the mods this but am having problems with the email function within soho and have been asked by Joe Lain the admin person of soho to give him ftp access or shell access to my site so he can test a few things. does anyone know how to do this? Mods if i need to send a ticket for this one please let me know. Thanks
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: question about ftp access to site.....

Originally posted by Mook25
    probably one for the mods this but am having problems with the email function within soho and have been asked by Joe Lain the admin person of soho to give him ftp access or shell access to my site so he can test a few things. does anyone know how to do this? Mods if i need to send a ticket for this one please let me know. Thanks
    You must give him your username and password, both to your CP (Vodahost, not the forum) and username and password to your Soho Admin page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X