Upgraded, now can't publish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded, now can't publish!

I have an account with BV and have been very happy using it to build my website. Recently, I upgraded to BV 10 (?) and in doing so, it now tells me that my password is incorrect when I try to publish! I can log into my Control Panel, this forum, everything except publish!

I submitted a ticket to the Customer Support desk 5 days ago, but have not heard anything. Please Help!! Any suggestions?

Thank You in advance!!!

Re: Upgraded, now can't publish!

Are you sure your using the correct IP & user name as the IP address will have repopulated with the new version.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, Chris. Customer service got it resolved today, though. Thanks again.

Comment

how did they fix it i have the same problem, every things fine just cant publish
        Dean

ACE Wargames
        A Games Workshop Reseller

Comment

Good question. I just submited a support ticket to Customer Support. We e-mailed back and forth just for identification purposes and I think they just reset the password. I'm not exactly sure. I had tried the old password, and my current one, but it didn't seem to work before I got a hold of them. They sent me the user ID and password that came in my Welcome packet and it all seemed to start working.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
          X