Has the html changed the font?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the html changed the font?

Hello, I have added an html to my contact php page, bellow this the font has become what I can only discribe as fuzzy . Could someone have a look for me please? I would like the font to all be the same.
    Thank you
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Re: Has the html changed the font?

Hi Alison, which text has changed?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Alison, have checked out your contact page and the text looks all the same to my eye.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello Amanda, it's in the contact php page, it all looks fine in preview but changes once published
        This has only happend since i put the html in place for the contact page reply in question box.
        Would you mind pressing the submit button, that's when it changes.
        Thank you
        Alison

Comment

Hi ajlamond
          looks ok
          might want to take the form area and box's of the php page and just have the thank you , with may be some pic's asit is now the vistor can keep clicking the submit button and you will keep getting a thank you mesage.
          ok hope this helps

Comment

Hi Alison, the text problem is because in the php page you have included this line:

<H2>Thank you. I will reply to your inquiry!<H2>

This is how the message "Thank you .... appears in yout contact php page. The problem is this H2. Make it H1. However, i have some more observations:

1. You don't really need a Submit and a Reset button in your thankyou page. The message has already been submitted.
            2. You can take the "<H2>Thank you. I will reply to your inquiry!<H2>" line off the script. To make the thankyou message appear in the text area simply put in there as value for the text area box : value="Thank you. I will reply to your inquiry!"
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you, I will do that, Can I ask another very quick question please?
              Can you tell me what typo's are please? and do you think I have to many of them on my web site?
              This was pointed out to me but im not quite sure what is ment by it.
              Thank you very much for your patients and help
              Alison
              Alison

Comment

The thankyou message is Times New Roman, your text is Perpetua, and your buttons are Arial. Don't ask me if they are too many: I only use one font, but mine is a technical site, so i don't want any decoration at all. I suppose that what they meant is that you should not use more than 2 fonts. Togethet with your logo, which is Curltz MT, you have used 4. I would go for the Curltz, necessary for the logo, and only one more: Arial or Times New Roman
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for that I will change it.
                  Best wishes
                  Alison

Comment

You're welcome
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X