Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to edit several cells at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to edit several cells at the same time?

I'm spending too much time editing each cell (text colors, size, etc.) Is there a way to edit several cells at the same time? I can't change the text color in my page property coz I like it the it is. All I want to edit are the texts in my table. Thank you.

Re: How to edit several cells at the same time?

Also, how can I merge cells in a column (vertically)? I know merging cells in a row is possible.

Comment

Click on the table & run your mouse over the outside edge of a row or cell until the courser changes to an arrow, left click to highlight all & then right click to select cell properties & make changes. This can also be done via clicking on 1 cell & then pressing & holding down the Ctrl button & left clicking on all the cells you want to change.
      Merging cells vertically cant be done.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes I tried to do this but all I can edit is the cells' properties. What about the texts? Like I want to change the font, size, color, etc. all at the same time.

I hope the developers of BV would consider the merging of cells vertically possible in the next upgrade or version :)

Comment

"I hope the developers of BV would consider the merging of cells vertically possible in the next upgrade or versio"
          Many have asked?
          "What about the texts? Like I want to change the font, size, colour, etc. all at the same time".
          Can be done before you enter the text, but not after.
          Would also be a handy addition.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Sigh... yep I hope so too. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X