No announcement yet.

I just start to buiding my 1st website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just start to buiding my 1st website.

Hi,

I am very new with setting up website. Can anyone tell me where can I get the Successful Payment URL and Cancel Payment URL which need to be in the Paypal Buy Now Button? and under the Shipping tab, How would I know the actual cost? am I suppose to input it in or Paypal have a table that I can put in accordingly? or do I need to find my own delivery service outside and put in the amount?

please adv, I am lost while my webpage is halfway done. So I don't have my domain name yet.

Jul

Re: I just start to buiding my 1st website.

The Successful Payment and the Cancel Payment URLs are pages you have to make your self so success.html and cancel.html should work. the postage you need to find the shipcost out yourself as these change and you could loose out on shipping cost..
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

hi,
      thank you so much Dude. got it for the shipcost, but still confuse about the "success.html and cancel.html" on what should I put in those pages if i create them? or should i leave it blank? is there any forms i need to add in to those page inorder to make it run?

thank you so much and have a nice day ahead!

Jul

Comment

You put what ever you want on those pages. though is is nice to put a thank you text on the success and sorry on the cancel page, but basically the page should be the same design as the rest of the site.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thank you so much for your sharing!! I got it again!! But I have another question, hee hee… Sorry for the trouble.
          For example: if I have a quantity of 3 for an item I am selling online, how do I program the “buy now” to know or store this information in itself and minus 1 when someone click on the button to buy 1 of the 3 I have?
          And also to strike off the item once my 3rd of that item had been bought by someone so that people will know and there will be no duplication in the order forms to resultant unnecessary refund.
          Have any idea how do I do the above? :S
          Thank you so much and have a nice day! :D
          Jul

Comment

Working...
          X