Script & ActiveX Errors and Blockage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script & ActiveX Errors and Blockage

Hello all, hoping someone has experienced this same problem and could provide a little insight.

I'm utilizing the Voda offline web software, which is a great program. However, when embedding youtube videos or uploading videos from my harddrive I am getting a "script and activeX" error generated by IE and Firefox during a web preview.

You may have seen these errors before, and they basically pop up a little window below your url bar stating that there may be dangerous scripts on this web page. This is unacceptable for a professional web page, as it may drive customers away thinking that the site is full of spam and/or viruses.

I have not yet signed up to Voda, only because I can't seem to figure out how to get these videos imbedded properly without errors. Also, I get the same sort of error messages when using a simple script like a button rollover effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Script & ActiveX Errors and Blockage

Hi .. it is your own computers security settings that is doing this in preview .. it wont occur once your website is live on the internet.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Script & ActiveX Errors and Blockage

This is what I figured, but was just looking for assurance.
      Thanks for the help, it is very much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
      X