Adding a Survey Form but email submit doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Survey Form but email submit doesn't work

I have used the Form wizard to add a survey to my site but the SUBMIT button does not send the form, It highlights as though it has activated but doesn't show the success page nor do I receive the email. I did put my email address in the correct box and I checked the spelling etc. Tried doing it by using the php box option and by using the send to email address option still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Re: Adding a Survey Form but email submit doesn't work

Without a link.. its like looking at a needle in a haystack. We cant answer you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry about that.

www.ourhonestreview.com/test.php

error page
      www.ourhonestreview.com/error.html

success page

www.ourhonestreview.com/success.html

Hope that helps.

Comment

If you click on the Website Trial at the top of the page above the form I have attached a screen shot of the set up page.

Thanks

Comment

Your encoding type is wrong, should be multipart/form-date. But the main issue is another:

Your text area and your Visible submit button are outside the form area. You have another Submit button, which is inside the form area, but it is covered by the textarea so it is not visible.

Delete the lhidden submit button, extend the form area to cover these two elements,(text area and lower submit button), move them slightly (just a pixel or two, UNTIL YOU SEE THE FORM BORDER BECOME BLUISH) save, republish, refresh your browser and test.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you got it working fine now. I have set up a sign in page on another section using a contact form but if a visitor clicks on the submit button without entering their name and email it goes to the next page anyway. Can I stop this happening until they have filled in the boxes.

Thanks

Comment

The simple way is to use the BV built in validation tools. Open your form page, double click the fileds, one by one, and select validation. Set the necessary validations.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much. Learning as I go here and much appreciate the assistance.

Comment

Hey Naval, I tried to reach you through you "contact" page on your website. I've created a form from a template and added a couple of radio buttons. When I ran the test, my email received all the info in the edit-boxes but I received nothing from the Radio Button info. What shall I do? I noticed the "value" box was empty, but if I need something here I don't know what I should enter. http://www.projectmercy.com/contribution.php

Comment

Each of your "contribution" radios should have as value the respective amount: the 1st should have value "$50", the 2ond "$100" etc (without the quotes)

Your "monthly radios should have respectively values "Yes" and "No"
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X