navagation buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navagation buttons

i have a web site that i have been working on and on that site i have a page for my builders and customers (for there blueprints) here's the rub....if you click on a customer link..it takes you to his/her page and on there navagation button....the first one always says "George Fries" no matter what i have typed in. i will republished it check the page out again and _ _ _ _ there it is again "George Fries"..on all of them....why????

arn_old

Re: navagation buttons

youve got some pretty WEIRD links is why

http://blueprints.gott-1.com/stanleyhoelle.html','yes','yes','yes','yes','yes', 'yes','','','','')"
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

what is all of that "yes"yes" stuff??? i didnt put it there..

arn_old

Comment

ok...i deleted the george fries file off of one of the page....moved all of the navagation buttons down one ..republished them all.....now a new name shows up on "all" of the pages..steve & nancy...i dont know.....i guess i could re-do all of the pages before i get to far along.

arn_old

Comment

Well all that weirdo stuff is there. My guess its where you are copying and pasting from. Copy and paste first to notepad.. then to your site to avoid picking up erroneous coding.. like yes yes yes.. when it should be a no no

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok..thanx, i'm coping and pasteing from my own stuff so i do not no why it would be there....

arn_old

Comment

this is what was happening...the yes,yes,yes stuff was the navagation pop-up settings from the navagation tool bar ...the fix was to turn off all of the pop-ups and set as _blank...that took care of that prob

the next prob was what ever was the last name i typed in on the nav bar and then published would display on ALL of my other web pages that i had orginally used the same template that i had made them from (even though they were edited and saved in there own folder) the fix...delete all of the nav bars and start from scratch for ea..

but seems to all be working now...i hope this may help someone else

arn_old

Comment

Um not quite the contact page is missing. and some of the pages are still using the popup.
                Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

thanx....

arn_old

Comment

Working...
                  X