new pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pages

Hi all, right, this is most probably a really stupid question but I have successfully added an add on domain, I built a template and put it in blue voda templates, I save the page in blue voda as index and published, great! when I put the url in it came up, clever me I thought, now the problem I have is I cannot find that page in the builder part of blue voda anywhere, where is it? Doh!

Jan

Re: new pages

Probably you have saved it in another folder and can't remember where. Go in BV, press File, at the bottom you have the last 4 pages you opened in BV. See if you can find it from there. If not, go to computer resources, and make a search for "index"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign for you reply, I have found it and I have realised my mistake, however, If I want to save it in BV how do I name it to access it at a later date to make changes etc. I already have an index page on my main account how do I distinguish the two.

Jan

Comment

Dont worry, done it now, thanks anyway.

Jan

Comment

Working...
        X