Form Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Troubles

Im having problems getting my forms to show up on my web page. I have followed all the directions and ready alot of forums but cant seem to figure it out. My site is flachscomputers.com. When you go to the feedback page the top half of the page is red and no form shows up. No page shows up for contact us either. That gives me a 404 error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Form Troubles

try this page http://flachscomputers.com/contact.php pages with a form on have a php extension.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

How do I publish a page with a .php extension?

Comment

that link is your page, when you put a form on a bluevoda page then publish it, it automatically sets it to php. you can manually do it on other pages by right clicking the page and going to page properties.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Got it. Thanks. When creating a page how can I scroll down to see the bottom of the page? After I publish the page I can scroll down and see the stuff but in the editor, it wont let me scroll down that far?

Comment

again right click and go to page properties you can set the page width and hight in the general tab. you can also set the center page by clicking the check box.
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Got it thanks. Got another question if you dont mind. After you submit a comment it goes to a error 404 page. How do I redirect it back to a page? Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X