search option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search option

I think it would be a great idea to put a search capability on the forum. I'm sure people ask the same questions over and over, but the forum has so many entries that it is hard to find answers to specific questions. If I could do a search for the answers to my questions, then I wouldn't have to ask so many. Thanks!

you can do this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Glad you asked that one, janey

Originally posted by Janey
      I think it would be a great idea to put a search capability on the forum. I'm sure people ask the same questions over and over, but the forum has so many entries that it is hard to find answers to specific questions. If I could do a search for the answers to my questions, then I wouldn't have to ask so many. Thanks!
      I am glad you asked that one Janey. I was about to say exactly the same thing. Whenever I enter the forum page it seems to start further down. It was only because of the answer to your suggestion that I looked further up the page and found the search button. If it makes you feel any better, I bet I ask more than you do.

Comment

Working...
      X