Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is an index page showing after publishing my site before my site can be reviewed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is an index page showing after publishing my site before my site can be reviewed

I finally was able to publish my site and have the pictures showing, but now before anyone can actually see my site, they will see an index page first with the list of contents that are in my sites. How do I get rid of that page and have it go straight to my website? Would someone be able to go to my site and see if you are seeing the index page also? It's : www.likeatrueplayer.com

Thanks everyone for being so helpful and been able to guide me through these challenges.

Thanks,
    Dante

Re: why is an index page showing after publishing my site before my site can be revie

Your 1st page should be named index & not Like A True Player Website.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: why is an index page showing after publishing my site before my site can be revie

So do I just go up to file save as in blue voda and save it as "index"?

Comment

Yes, and republish it as index
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thank you so much. I will try that.

Comment

Working...
          X