success page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• success page

I finally figured out how to correctly name and publish my actual site with the help of everyone. Thank you all so much that have helped me. Now how would I name my success page so that it will link together. My actual site will have a paypal button for purchase. And once the customer have made the purchase, I would like it to link the customer to my success page to download the products. How do I name my success page and how do I link everything together? Here is my site: www.likeatrueplayer.com

Dante

Re: success page

Create a page in blue voda thanking your customers for their purchase ..
    name, save and publish this page as success

when you are creating your paypal button, you will be asked where to direct customers to after payment .. then type in http://yourdomain.com/success.html

your customers will be directed to your success page after paypal payment.

Place your download link for your product on that page ..

NOTE: a page like this is pretty easy to find, might get abused by anyone looking for free items .. perhaps you might consider emailing the product until you got so darn busy you couldn't keep up with it .. in which case, an alternative method would be advised ..
    If you choose this method ... let the person know, on the thank you page, that they will be emailed your book .... when you make a sale, send them the ebook by email ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: success page

Hi LadyEye,

I've tried that, and it's not directing the buyers to that successpage. What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks again.

Dante

Comment

Working...
      X