Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems whit my sub pages

CLIENT ID # 33997
    I have a problem whit my sub pages they are equal to this.
    I send a linck:

I do not know what happened, how can I remove the text look a HTLM.
    In vb software preview they are not appears.
    Sorry I do not speak sufficient English. Thanks

Re: Problems whit my sub pages

Publish both pages as .php and not .html by going into page properties and changing the extension in there.

Once you have done that, go into your server account and remove the two pages contacta.html and gracias.html
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I make your recommendation, Thanks
      What should I put for linking my sub pages? In the link menu when ask me Link Type and URL, My Index Page www.aceleratupc.net and sub pages are save contacta and gracias etc. Their etxtenciones are bv files (bvp.*)

Comment

hii castillo,

as Marincky told you ... you should change the extention of the page ... you can do this by right click the page and select page properties then change the file extention From HTML to PHP.
        normaly BV saves file as (.BVP) and you can not change this extention this means that you are useing BV as a web designer !!!!!!! then extention may only be changed from the page properties..
        LaFrutaaa

Comment

Your pages are saved to your local computer as .bvp files (BlueVoda adds the extension automatically). For example, if you name a page index and save it, it will appear on your hard drive as index.bvp

Pages are published to the Internet as .html files or .php files--this is automatically decided by BlueVoda when you use the Publish icon to publish each page. Your index page, for instance, would be published with the html extension: index.html

Once the page is published, you link to it by using the EXACT name and extension. For example, a link that looks like this: http://www.yoursite.com/contactus.php would be the correct link for your page published as contactus.php
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks, it is work now

Comment

Working...
            X