bluevoda font issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluevoda font issue

I have built my website using adobe contribute but have decided i want to build another website using bluevoda website builder, but i cannot find the same font style in bluevoda that is the same as i have used on my current website. The font style i'm looking for has to be exactly the same as it is on the below website,where it says "Create instant attraction". I also want to use the same menu bar that with that font also. anyone know if i can find that font style in bluevodea site builder? would be great. thanks.

http://kamalifestyles.com/bootcamps.htm

Jay

Re: bluevoda font issue

BV does not actually have any fonts built into it, it draws from the fonts on your computer. These are the fonts from your other website.
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
    If you do not have these fonts loaded on your computer you could download them, I did a quick search on Google and found thousands of sites to download them.

But you should know that it is best to use only web freindly fonts as users may not have exotic fonts on their computer forcing the browser to render your text in a default font (different form what you may have choosen).
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

So if a font is not on the peoples pc viewing the webpage then no font will appear?
      This probably why some sites I see I think are missing pictures and it is actually the fonts!

Great information, I am lucky I have been using all arial on most sites.
      www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

Originally posted by kortia View Post
        So if a font is not on the peoples pc viewing the webpage then no font will appear?
        This probably why some sites I see I think are missing pictures and it is actually the fonts!

Great information, I am lucky I have been using all arial on most sites.
        No, it will simply show the default font. As for missing images, they are broken links to the images on the web site itself. But sticking with web friendly fonts is always advised.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X