Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Response Email

Hi,

My website is now up and my paypal is working. Would anyone know how to create and auto response to emails after a customer have purchased the product. The auto response will then provide them with the link to download the product. If so, will anyone be able to help me. Thank you so much for all of the support.
    www.likeatrueplayer.com

Dante

Re: Auto Response Email

What's up Dante.

I believe this is accomplished by setting the approved payment page (in your paypal account) to point to your product download page.

Comment

Re: Auto Response Email

If the link is never going to be changed, then you can do it in email too.. you will have to set up an autoresponder in your cpanel mail for the mail account and then you will have to type in the response and code in the html for the link.

You can also do as above.. however, your download will NOT be protected, nor will payment necessarily have to be procured for them to access the download page. Merely hitting the BACK button on the browser can send them to your download page from paypal. You really need a scripted cart to handle the paypal button and protect your download. Once they have the url.. they can share that url all over the internet and anyone can download your product.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X