Email Server Issue HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Server Issue HELP

I have gone into cpanel and then set up my outlook express the way I understood but cannot receive emails. This message continues to pop up. The new-voda35.voda35.com is the server showing in my outlook express for the email address below?

The host 'new-voda35.voda35.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'realtororganization@realestateorganization.net', Server: 'new-voda35.voda35.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Re: Email Server Issue HELP

NEW should not be part of the link.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you so much. You guys are great!

Comment

Well, I took the NEW out of outlook express email server information, but still cannot receive emails. The first test message I sent it told me it was from a non trusted location and if I wanted to continue anyway? So I chose yes, but the email did not come through. Then I tried a second test email and it appeared to be working normally, but the email never came through. I checked junk email, etc. and it is not anywhere. It acts like it is pulling the email in but it never appears? Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X