Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about search function

Hi

I dont know if this question is just going to sound ridiculous or not, but thought i would ask on the off chance for ideas...

Im building a directory, and in that directory are going to be listed hundreds of websites. I thought to myself, wouldnt it be great if visitors could come to this site, and search for a particular product, such as dog coats, and if this search function could come up with a list of sites listed on my site which actually contain the word 'dog coat' somewhere on their website. Is this just a crazy idea?

Thanks, incase anyone is crazy enough to reply!

Re: Question about search function

No.. if you look in the bv form builder theres a google search predefined that you can use on your site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Question about search function

Hi Karen

Thanks for the tip. Maybe i will have to have a page for each retailer listing what they sell, then the google tool will pick it up on my site and somehow list every page of my site which has that product mentioned on it? Or is this a daft idea too? Daft or not, it sounds like a lot of work! But then it may be worth it in the long run....

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X