Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems uploading a banner

Hi

I'm having some problems uploading a flash banner on my home page, all browsers requires a specific js file in order to see it. Should I just upload a file using ftp? Or there are any other ways to solve the problem ?

I appreciate your answer

Re: problems uploading a banner

If your flash banner is typical, there is a js file and a bit of html code. Assuming your using the BlueVoda builder, use FTP manager to upload the js file to your public_html folder. Use the html icon to create a box where you inside the code. Experiement a bit with the html box (size and placement) to get the banner where you want it.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

thanks
      yes the banner is typical and I've already used html box in bv. I've already uploaded a html item ( stat ) but now once uploaded the new banner the stat or the banner itself erase from the sceen. It is possible to have two html item on the same page ?? code conflicts ??
      thanks a lot

Comment

I'm sorry Tom, but I've just tried to put the banner, as you said, but after uploaded the js file nothing has changed,always the same window requiring a ac_runactivecontentjs ( just the js file I put (via ftp) to my pubblic_folder )..I really don't know what to do...

Comment

Working...
        X