saving index file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving index file

I downloaded BlueVoda and built my web index page. I published it this morning and then made changes. However, BlueVoda will not let me save the changes. What do I do? Am I suppose to buy BlueVoda. I signed up for a domain name and hosting and I am off and running. I need to make changes today...what's up?

Re: saving index file

What do you mean BlueVoda wont let me save the changes???????????????

BlueVoda is free you dont have to buy it.

Just republish the webpage with same name index to your public_html and the corrections will be automatically changed.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: saving index file

Originally posted by redhairedboy View Post
      I downloaded BlueVoda and built my web index page. I published it this morning and then made changes. However, BlueVoda will not let me save the changes. What do I do? Am I suppose to buy BlueVoda. I signed up for a domain name and hosting and I am off and running. I need to make changes today...what's up?
      If your builder will not let you save your changes try closing the program it will prompt you to save the pages before it closes, select yes and it should save them. As for the builder as zuriatman said it is free, but to publish your pages (website) you will need to purchase a domain name and a hosting account with VodaHost.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
      X