Adding Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Sound

Before we purchase a program, does anyone know if BlueVoda has a tool, whereas, we could insert our voice with a message on our website, or insert a character and type the message we want visitors to hear and the character's voice speaks when entering? Ex: sitepal.com

Re: Adding Sound

If we had "READ" completely through the template section - I would have known this answer. I'll answer my own question - YES - they offer everything we would ever need to complete our website.

Comment

Would be nice to know where you found this answer in case anyone else has the same question. =)
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Originally posted by Hylith View Post
        Would be nice to know where you found this answer in case anyone else has the same question. =)

I agree! Especially as I'm working on something very similar at the moment.....
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I believe hes talking about the options on the sitepal site..about how to embed it in bv

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry . . . I answered my question without an answer. When working in Bluevoda building the website and click on templates in the lower left corner of your page, it takes you to a page with links to animation, sound, etc. One that I liked was sitepal.com. You can place an avatar in your site, type in the message you want she/he to say when someone visits your site. I'm learning as I go and I'm sure there are a lot of these, but this one was nice and affordable at $9.95 a month. Probably some that are free somewhere but I haven't found any like the ones offered here.

Comment

ok, thanks for that :)
              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
              X