one page won't publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one page won't publish

I published all my pages last night. For some reason, the "Articles and News" page will not publish, although it showed a successful publish at the time. I have looked at the properties and save as name and it's identical in setup to all my other pages. The one difference this page has is lots of outside links.
    I am at a loss as to how to fix this. Argh! Could someone look and see what could be the trouble? It's www.briggatefarms.com/articles_and_news.html
    thanks,
    Treenerd

Re: one page won't publish

Most likely its a spelling error. Go to cpanel and file manager and see the pages in that folder. That will tell you if it published, if its mispelled or what.

karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It is there in file manager's public_html folder, and when I looked at the file, all the html text is there. It is spelled articles_and_news.html - no caps or spaces.

Comment

Well, I went in and retyped the save as name and it published fine. Go figure - I think the gods are just still smiling on me today.....

Comment

Working...
        X